Qwizl is available in two sizes, small and large and available in West Paw Design’s classic, easy-to-spot colors, Aqua, Tangerine, and Granny Apple.
Like all of our Zogoflex® dog toys, Qwizl is recyclable, latex-free, BPA-and-phthalate-free, FDA compliant (meaning it’s safe to eat off of), and Guaranteed to Last.
How to use Qwizl for Dogs of all Stages:
- As with all mentally stimulating toys, always start with easy to retrieve treats - this will help to keep them motivated.
- Stuff Qwizl with a few pieces of kibble (small ones that won’t get stuck) and let dogs at it.
- Why start small? Kibble will fall out easily when the dog moves the Qwizl and this motivates the dog to continue playing.
- Also using an odorous food is another way to intrigue a dog's sense of smell
- After a dog has mastered getting small treats out of Qwizl, add a thin stick of food that is still relatively easy to get out, but they will still need work harder to get the stick out.
- When they start licking the treat through the side openings, the treat will get softer and easier to get out. It will also release scent and taste that will motivate them!
- Step by step you can make it more difficult with thicker sticks. It will be harder to get the treat out of the Qwizl, but as long as they can smell it and taste it they will continue to play with the toy.